Home..........About..........Online Shop..........Etsy Shop..........Folksy Shop..........Newsletter....

Saturday, November 21, 2009

David the Photographer Mouse - 5% donation to David Turners Lymphoma Foundation

You may remember this mouse as Les the Photographer mouse, but today I have renamed him David after I received a very touching email from David Turners Mother. She asked me if it would be ok if they could use a photo of my photographer mouse for her sons non-profit website. David Turner lost his life to Lymphoma in June of 2009. Davids Mother and some other volunteers help run his website where they raise money for David Turner's Lymphoma Foundation.

I said of course she could use my photographs for her website, and I now want to donate 5% of all sales of David the Photographer Mouse to his foundation. You can learn more about the David Turner Lymphoma Foundation on Dave's website bigdavesbiggift.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts